Friday, March 20, 2009

Gameday Eve

This past week the stomach flu swept through my home; stealing the health from everyone in my family. After a few sleepless nights, I accidentally deleted the first few layers of my dungeon adventure from my computer. I was preparing to run this adventure for my groups first OSRIC game. I blame the flu for this. Had it not been for the flu, I would have been well rested and never would have made a boneheaded mistake like that. A bummer it is, but all is not lost. If this was 3'rd edition, all of my hard work creating the perfect encounters would have vanished, but it is not 3'rd edition. This is AD&D.... err OSRIC. This adventure is going to be player driven. The perfect encounters will be created not by me, but by the luck of the dice and the actions of the players. I did jump over to Amityville Mike's blog and downloaded his StoneHell 1 page templates. I am going to run them. I am very excited to try this older version of the Dungeons & Dragons. I am going to try to apply all that I have learned from all the great bloogs out there in internet world. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment